1. Whole grain bread
2. Low-fat Mozzarella cheese sliced thick
3. Tomato slices
4. White onion slices
5. Turkey Bacon (optional!!)6. Green onions cut up
1. Pretty self explanatory but here it is.
2. Put slices of thick mozzarella on bread and put in the oven on broil. Watch it (it won’t take long) until nice and slightly brown on top and melted. Make sure it is melted. Nothing is worse than almost melted cheese.
3. Add bacon and sliced tomatoes, white onion and green onions.
4. Serve with a small side salad with ranch dressing. Perfect lunch.
(Avoid eating this for dinner. Keep dinner light.)